You can now easily build and modify your registration package to fit your needs
ALL IN ONE PROCESS
Fill in your information
Add a conference booth (each company will only get one booth)
Add a solutions center spot
Add any optional activites
Add any guests/children attending
Add any business colleagues
- All Conference Presentations & Sessions (except where noted)
- Conference Booth Program (if your company has purchased a booth)
- Opening Reception and Canadian Interests Reception
- Sunday Executive Breakfast and Lunch
- Monday Executive Breakfast and Lunch
- Tuesday Executive Breakfast, Lunch, and Closing Festivities
MONDAY ONLY REGISTRATION
- Manufacturers who have reserved a booth may engage the services of “local” representatives to assist in their booth. The Monday Only registration fee is required for such representatives.
- All Monday Presentations & Sessions
- Monday Executive Breakfast and Lunch
- Admission to the Booth Program EXCEPT for manufacturers and service vendors who did not reserve booth space
*At least one individual from a firm must have an Executive registration to qualify for additional Monday Only registrations.
Sunday, December 3rd | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Monday, December 4th | 8:00 AM – Noon
SOLUTIONS CENTER REGISTRATIONS CAN BE ADDED TO ANY EXECUTIVE REGISTRATION
A handshake – that’s all it used to take in years past to establish a relationship between a vendor and a distributor.
Customer service and commitment kept that relationship strong and the businesses loyal to each other. In this day and age, the business relationship can be consummated without the buyer ever meeting or even speaking directly with the seller; thus the relationship is “business-like” but not strengthened by the personal contact that binds companies together.
The Solutions Center not only provides distributors with answers to business needs but also provides that all-important “human contact” that keeps distributors loyal to their vendors. These one-on-one interactions also promote a vendor’s willingness to go that extra mile for their distributor customers. The Center is an opportunity for Service Vendors and Purchasing/Marketing Groups to capture the attention of the distributors and demonstrate new techniques, technologies and more efficient ways for customers to manage and grow their businesses.
$700 (SOLD OUT)
ONLY ONE PERSON FROM EACH COMPANY CAN REGISTER FOR A BOOTH
Monday, December 4th | 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Participation in the Booth Program is open to all HARDI Manufacturer, Master Distributor, Service Vendor and Energy Efficiency members.
The HARDI Conference Booth Program is designed to provide distributor members an opportunity for meaningful talks with policy-level executives of their manufacturing suppliers and service vendors. “Policy-level” is simply defined. It means someone who can commit on behalf of his or her company – just as the distributor can commit for his or her firm. The opportunity for distributor and supplier executives to establish a “face-to-face” relationship is very important to the success of their future mutual business dealings. Scores of wholesalers continue to remark on this point, and we believe participation is worthy of your thoughtful consideration.
BOOTH SELECTION PRIORITY LIST*
(1) Premier Membership – (July 12-18)
(2) Sustaining Membership – (July 19-25)
(3) Contributing Membership – (July 26-August 1)
(4) Standard Membership – (August 2)
*Visit hardinet.org/membership for additional information about HARDI’s Enhanced Membership Levels
HARDI Annual Conference Refund Policy
A full refund minus $50 is offered for cancellations received by October 20. 50% refund is offered for cancellations October 21 through November 17. NO REFUNDS after November 17. Your understanding of the need for this policy is appreciated.
After November 18, 2017, registration will be considered late executive registration and will be $1,100.